Okay, so I didn't have the setting to do it in-camera, so I decided to edit it in Photoshop instead. This had the effect though that I wouldn't know what the final photo would look like until it was edited and too late to change. But this was my first time, and now I know. Keep the *brightness* and general values the same between shoots, and you can change camera settings to do this. I do have multiple settings in the editing, so I could choose the exact overlay that fit the best. But yeah, this went well enough.
Unit 3.2 #5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9.1 Part Two
A Brief Excursion. There are 20 images, numbers 1 through 20. The appropriate images have been labelled with photography movements that ins...
-
Okay, I'm genuinely confused by this assignment because like, I only needed one layer. I just needed one picture where the whole thing...





No comments:
Post a Comment