Unit 3.2 #3
Okay, as you can see, it didn't quite go to plan. I didn't get the same shape, I saw some slight changing, but I don't know why it didn't fully change. I used cardboard, cut a shape into it, and then put that in the Pringles can. Maybe it's because of my camera settings? But I changed it a lot, and this was the best I could get. I know the thing is blocking out a bunch of the light, but I literally couldn't do anything about it because this is the only way I could get the slightest bokeh effect. I really hope you don't mark me down for this and claim that I didn't try hard enough or something, I tried. I tried. I tried. I tried. I tried. I tried. I tried. I tried. I tried. I tried. I tried.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9.1 Part Two
A Brief Excursion. There are 20 images, numbers 1 through 20. The appropriate images have been labelled with photography movements that ins...
-
Okay, I'm genuinely confused by this assignment because like, I only needed one layer. I just needed one picture where the whole thing...
No comments:
Post a Comment